I SWEAR I DON’T HAVE CORONA VIRUS. I’M JUST ALLERGIC TO THAT TREE OVER THERE. A sweatshirt purchase will donate $5 to local Ohio hospitals Premier Health and Mount Carmel for help with assisting the medical staff who are on the front lines helping the community.
Allergy and sinus sufferers unite. In these trying times, you don’t want to cause a panic but it’s not your fault that trees and flowers make you sneeze! Let the public know that you’re fine - IT’S JUST ALLERGIES!
This is a preshrunk Gildan gray sweatshirt. Choose between the college font or the Sans Serif font and black or white vinyl. All sweatshirts are heat pressed vinyl that will withstand any wash, but are best washed inside out. Please see the size chart below to ensure you have the correct size!
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- pill-resistant air jet yarn
- double-needle stitching throughout
- set-in sleeves
- 1x1 ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Safety Orange is compliant with ANSI - ISEA 107 High Visibility Standard
*Sweatshirts shouldn't shrink in wash but size up for a looser fit!